After designing the information architecture and the main navigation, I started to work on the determination of the product attributes. By repeating the method that I used while creating a category tree, I shared with the project director the product attributes that I determined.
Some necessary arrangements and additional data entries had to be made after building the information architecture and determining the product attributes. I explained to the project director that I’d like to provide the company with additional support by running a collaborative work for this major alteration. My aim was to facilitate communication and so to minimize the probable errors.
All data entries, visual revisions, preparing the category images of all main and sub categories, and defining and changing
the product names for SEO, were made by me between 11th and 14th weeks of the project by an appropriate work environment provided in the shop and full-time working.